Backhaul Network Latency Error

Hello TelecomHall Community,

I’m reaching out for some help with an issue that’s been affecting my network recently. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been experiencing significant latency in my backhaul network, and it’s starting to impact the quality of service I’m able to provide. The error code I’m receiving is BHLAT-504, which indicates “Backhaul Network Latency.” Here are the details:

Error Code: BHLAT-504

When I was searching about this I came across to these resources and got the following:

1. I’ve checked the bandwidth usage and found that it’s nearing capacity during peak hours. This suggests that bandwidth might be a contributing factor.

2. Verified the routing paths for any anomalies. However, nothing significant was found that could explain the latency spikes.

3. Inspected the physical equipment and connections for faults. All hardware appears to be functioning correctly, and no obvious issues were detected.

4. Implemented traffic shaping policies to prioritize VoIP and real-time services, which provided minor improvements but didn’t fully resolve the latency.

Any guidance, tips, or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. This issue is critical as it’s affecting service quality, and I need to address it promptly.

Thanks